looking for jerry and phyllis (frame issues)

Anyone out there run into a couple named jerry and phyllis(we don"t have a last name and can't find their phone #) They were from new york and at last we knew they were fulltiming in a grand canyon. Last time we talked they were in Payson AZ. and having issues with there 5th wheel---we have now developed some of the same issues. They planned to summer in oregon.
If you know these people please have them get in touch with us!

Thanks

Pat and curt

jbeletti

Hi Curtis and Pat,

I've searched the user database and cannot find them as being forum members based only on Jerry and Phyllis searches.

If you remember the dealer name or at least city/state they bought their unit in, that may be of some use to you by making a couple of calls. If you recall any of the dealer info, someone on the forum will have the dealer contact info. Form there, perhaps the dealer can put his customers in touch with you.

Jim

looking for j and p

Thanks jim,

I am working on your suggestion. To let you in on the reason we are searching for these people---they had frame problems last fall/winter and we have encountered similar problems just recently. We have misplaced their cell number. So far heartland has not been very helpful--our golden gate has been sitting in richmond, ca. at a tow facility racking up storage charges for over a week now while heartland, lipper, and mor-ride dance to the tune "whose responsible". Needless to say we are not very happy with Heartland.

Tom of Ypsi

Curtis and Pat, Check your Private messages. I think I have the right Jerry & phyllis you are looking for. Good Luck aand if you need any other help let me know.

BluegrassMan

Hi Curtis:
I'm not sure exactly what your particular frame problem is but, look back in the older posts concerning the problems I had with my Grand Canyon. The guy from Lippert came in to Pa. to look at my chassis problem. It is fixed according to Lippert's suggestions. I do NOW have clearance between the left tires and the slideout mechanism.