BC 3250 awning

dp7955

When we were at the Goshen Rally we had a couple of things repaired (which were done expertly and fast) but there has one thing they could not fix, It was the awning arm that won't stay up. The technician said it needed a new gas cylinder. The weekend after the rally we went to the dealer to order it and they said no problem. They would need a week to ten days to get it and would call when in. We waited two weeks and called back to find out it would be a couple more weeks before it would be in. We said we would call when we got back in three weeks. When we got back and called they said that the cylinder could not be replaced with out replacing the whole awning arm assembly and they would order it right away. Now it is almost five months later and the dealer keeps telling us the parts were shipped, but they don't know where they are. On the last three calls they said they would look right into it and call us right back, but we never get a call. Is there anything else that can be done or are we stuck with a bad awning. Thanks for listening Dave. :confused: :cool:

jimtoo

Please call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, have your VIN number and information and explain your problem in a nice way.

Jim M

caissiel

Jim is right Heartland are great to do business with, I have experienced it first hand when I received my new unit.

dp7955

A big thanks to Jim B. Heartland service called me already this afternoon. We discussed the issues and their gitting back with me tomorrow. :) :angel: :D