Looking forward to our new 3250TS

Elder1

Well we did it, uh kind of backwards I think but I bought the TV first, 09 Dodge 3500 2x4 DRW 6.7L then went looking for a RV found the BC and just flat fell in love with it. Was kind of surprised when the dealer told me we were looking at a 2011 model that he had just got in and we were the first to look at it. I figured he was pulling my leg I mean a 2011 model? We really wanted a 2950 RK but with the slides in we could not get to the fridge and that was a deal breaker, looked at the 3250TS and with the slides in we can get to everything so put money down and now we wait for the bank (sigh). The DW did not like the bathroom sink but the dealer said he can swap it out so that makes the wife happy. Its going to be tuff waiting the 3 weeks for the unit but oh well. I do have one question, where can I find a PDI to print out?

Hope to C Ya all out there.

Bryan

jimtoo

Hi bknu,

Welcome to the Heartland Owner Forum and also to the Heartland Family. We have a great bunch of people here with all kinds of information and all willing to help.

I'm sure you will love your new toy and have lots of great times.

Check the 2nd post down for the links to a PDI. Link to PDI form.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Its good to have another Oregon owner. Now its time to think about camping! I'm starting to plan the Oregon Rally for 2010 and could use your input. Check ou this thread and let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Kristy
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=12617

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Welcome to the family Bryan, We have a 09 3250 and just love it. We saw your model at our fall rally in Sept. (really cool) I agree with your wife on the sink. Enjoy your new toy and let us know when you get it. Maybe we will meet at a rally some day.

Mike

moose53

Bc - 3250

Welcome Bryan,

We hope you enjoy your new 3250 as much as we have our 09. We like the wide open living area and bathroom all in one room. We have had great service from our Big Country, we have towed almost 10,000 miles with no issues. Good luck.

Harvey

Well we did it too. Love our new Big Country 3250TS.

We are parked in Tiki Village in Lakeland Fl. for the winter. First time out in the winter for our 5th wheel. We have found our furnace doesn't like the cold weather because it will not work in the cold. We have an appt. to have it looked at Monday. Hope they find the problem. Other than that we love our new 5th wheel. Hope to go to the Nashville rally. We went yesterday to the huge RV show in Tampa and met Jim Beletti, what a nice guy.