Using the 3250ts with slides in

Elder1

We have not picked up our unit yet but do have a question or two.
1) With the slides in can we sit at the kitchen table?
2) My wife is very concerned about the fancy sink in the bathroom, her question. If I drop something or hit it will the sink break?
3) We noticed that all cooking fumes vent inside, was there a reason for not venting outside?

Thanks for your time.

Bryan

B

bwwalczak

Great questions and congradulations on your new Big Country.

You can sit at the kitchen table with the slides in, however you lose all the floorspace in between.

Our vessel bowl sinks are EXTREMELY solid. We were concerned about this before we started building and found that the new vessel bowl sinks held up BETTER than traditional porcelin sinks used in the past. They also withstood much more than some of the competitor's plastic sinks. This is the same sink I saw in many "parade of homes" here locally.

On the 3250, there is a storage wall behind the stove / microwave / refer area. In order to get full depth for the sofa (on the same slide) the slide had to be deeper. This is why it does not vent to the outside (only on this model).

The 3250 is one of our best selling layouts and you have certainly picked a winner. Thank you again for your post and please send me some pictures of your coach in rare and unique places. I have a WALL in my office of all the happy Big Country owners photos!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bryan - it looks like you are a proud new owner of a BC. We have done a bunch of long distance traveling, sometimes even being a Walmart camper, and yes you can use the kitchen table will traveling. We have had another traveling couple eat with us during these travel because their rig with the slide in, you just couldn't get anywhere to sit to eat, let alone get to their refrig to get to the food. I really like the layout of this unit because of the ease getting to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen stuff with all of the slides in not to mention the roominess once you are set up. Enjoy!!

SilverRhino

Bryan;

We purchased our BC in June and just love it! When on the road we have found that we can get to the table, frig, and even the couch for a quick nap. Of course the aisle is narrow......but for a quick lunch or snack it is no problem.

Congratulation on your new unit!

Travel safe.

bigchief

We have a 2009 3250ts and have put over 12000 miles on it in just under 1 year. When traveling we almost always stop for lunch and have never had a problem reaching everything needed. Have a good time, we do.