2011 3250 TS 2nd airconditioner

Elder1

Hi its me again with another question.

I did ask the dealer if the 2011 3250 TS was prepped for a second AC and was told that HE thought so but was not sure but the other BCs were so he figured the one we were looking at was too.

So are all the BCs setup for the second AC or do they need to be ordered that way? And how do we tell if this one is ready for the AC?

Thanks

Bryan

B

bwwalczak

All 2011 Big Country product is wired and braced for a second air conditioner.

You have made a very wise decision on the new Big Country. I know I get amazing comments when people see the new Big Country. Make sure you notice how light dances off the metalic fleck exterior (not in the graphics) embedded in the fiberglass. This is something many cannot see in photos.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Not sure if you have already bought the BC but we love ours. The open floor plan of the 3250 was the biggest reason we bought our in 2007. At that time the unit was already prepped for a 2nd A/C which we had installed. Hope you enjoy your rig as much as we have. :)

SilverRhino

2nd Air Conditioner

Bryan:

Only thing our BC is missing is the 2nd AC........will be adding a unit before next summer........gets mighty warm in the Texas summer and only one unit does not keep up very well.

Just my opinion!

Travel safe.

jimtoo

HI Bryan,

I moved your thread into an open area now that the factory has responded to your question.

Up in the North country, you would probably not need the second A/C, but if you come to Texas in the summer, you would be a lot more comfortable with the 2 nd unit.

Jim M