Details:
------------------------------

• Number of sites held: N/A
  • Site fee: Included in Event Fee.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Non-Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Potluck: No

• Event Leader: jbeletti (click to contact)

Additional Info:
Hey Heartlanders,

Who's going to the Florida Super Show in 2010? The dates of the show are January 13 (Wed) - 17 (Sun), 2010.

The 12th is what is called industry day. The first retail day is Wednesday the 13th. Hours are 9-6 Wed-Sat and 9-5 on Sun.

That all said, I want to have a Heartland Owners Club table at the show, indoors, within our display space. I'll have a banner, table and chairs. I'll have some club kits with me too. I'd like to have a projector to display rally pictures and manufacturing pictures.

I am looking for some Heartland Owners Club members (required) to help me man the Club table. I have yet to set a schedule but I think I'll set it up for couples to do 4 hours blocks with some overlap.

Maybe have one couple do 9 am to noon, another couple do 11 am to 3 pm and another couple do 2 pm to 6 pm. I will man the table on Tuesday (Industry day) and Sunday. So I am looking for volunteers for Wed-Sat only.

Still working out the details on everything. I believe I will be able to come up with show tickets, parking permits and a club shirt for those who can help me for 2 or more time blocks during the show.

As I learn more about the show, my needs and what I can offer you, I will refine this thread.

If anyone has an interest in this, please email me via this link.

Thanks!

Jim

Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 North U.S. Highway 301
Tampa, FL 33610

Last edited:

jbeletti

I have received commitments from 4 couples so far. Thank you, thank you! I have space for a couple more :)

jbeletti

Still looking for a couple more couples. If you are Heartland Owners Club members and are interested in helping to man the Heartland Owners Club table within the Heartland RVs display at the Tampa show - please email me via this link.

Once I have enough volunteers, I'll post back here, close the thread, then work with those that have committed, on a schedule, so each knows what to plan on.

Thanks.

Jim

jbeletti

One of my Heartland Owners Club table volunteers asked me if there was on-site camping at the Tampa Show. I have found two documents on the show website. I have attached both. One is a listing of area campgrounds and one is Rally Registration form.

Seems that you can camp at the show on Fairgrounds property by completing their Rally Registration form. Cost is $159 and includes 4 nights of camping, 30 amp power (no sewer, water or dump), 3 nights of entertainment, unlimited access to the show and coffee/doughnuts each morning.

Jim

Attachments

• 2010Rally.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
  • campgroundListing2010.pdf
    669.6 KB · Views: 20

jbeletti

Hey all you Heartlanders in Florida,

If anyone is planning to come to Florida RV SuperShow and wants to work the Heartland Owners Club table for 1 or 2, four hour shifts, I have four open slots I'd like to fill. Thus far, we have 8 Club Member couples already slotted in.

Here's what is still available:
Wed: 11 am to 3 pm
Wed: 2-6 pm
Friday: 2-6 pm
Saturday: 2-6 pm

These are not paid positions but there are some perks ;)

If you are a Heartland Owners Club member (a requirement) and are interested in helping - you may email me via this link or call me at 574-333-1153.

Let's have some fun!

Thanks.

Jim

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Lunch in Florida

Wish I would have seen this prior to attending the show. We would have loved to help out.

I heard someone say that there was a possibility of a get-together sometime this winter with Florida owners and snowbirds, but haven't seen anything on the forum about that (doing a search for FLORIDA). Was this wishful thinking, or is there something being planned?

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Chuck,

There is a luncheon in Ocala in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.