Kudos to VALLEY CAMPER!

ChopperBill

Took my BH back to the dealer, Valley Camper RV, in Longmont Co. for some follow up work and have an inverter installed. What a great bunch of folks. The owner, Marty, even took me to a vacant lot and gave me about a 30 minute school on backing up the BH. Where else do you get attention like that from the OWNER! I think Marty could back one of those FW's up the steps to the top of the Empire State building. ;)
Valley even has their own "Warranty Administrator" Kristine took my warranty concerns over the phone prior to my arrival. When I went over the list with the service manager ,Scott, he had a computerized list that had it down in detail better that I could have explained! Just thought that when you find a GOOD dealer all should know about them as well as the bad ones. If you have to pay a few bucks more for good service don't hesitate!

ChopperBill

Made a positive comment about a dealer 3 days ago and no "Me too's" or any thing else. No other dealers need some kudos? Mention a problem or two and comments come in abundance! Even get put on ignore cause I'm a *****ing! :D
In two weeks we are taking our maiden voyage! Cant wait!!
Camper is at Valley's for some final tune up and away we go! 8 days in a secret spot in the Wyoming Snowy Range!

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
kudos

so far our dealer has been very good to us. Traveland RV Superstore in Langley British Columbia. We are taking it back onJuly 6th for more service work. Hopefully the parts are in from Heatland and this time they are not damaged.

Dusty

Several time I have mentioned Explore USA, my particular dealer is in Kyle Texas. They have been super when I have had issues with my Bighorn. I think there are probably more good dealer than bad ones. Its just that the bad ones seem to get all the mentions.

Dusty&Linda
Nora&Evie(border collies)