Missed sales opportunity

freex4

I just wanted to let Heartland know that recently I had someone follow me home and ask me about my trailer. They live on Long Island and I told them I love the trailer, but if you need service you have to tow your trailer over 3 hours to the nearest Heartland dealer.
I was not in a good mood that day, was towing the trailer for service, otherwise I would have spent more time talking to the woman.

My suggestion to Heartland; Long Island is a good market for trailers. I don't understand why they haven't worked out anything with any local rv dealers. I would be happy to come along for support if they ever wanted to meet some of the local dealers.

Paul

M

Mcreech

Paul,

We try to lock dealers in to North Trail almost every week.....So far nobody wants to add to there trailer line up....No matter that I tell them the North Trail is the only travel trailer in the top 25 that is showing an increase in sales for the year.....any help would be great

wdk450

Paul:
One of the things that I think is GREAT about Heartland (along with this free expression forum) is that you can take your rig to ANY independent RV servicer you desire for warranty work. Just notify Heartland service in advance of arriving at the servicer to get the work done.

freex4

Paul:
One of the things that I think is GREAT about Heartland (along with this free expression forum) is that you can take your rig to ANY independent RV servicer you desire for warranty work. Just notify Heartland service in advance of arriving at the servicer to get the work done.
Thats not what I was told, either by my local service center or Heartland. My local service centers don't have any relationship with Heartland, so they want me to pay them directly and I haven't heard any info from Heartland that they would re-imburse me for service work. Also, my trailer is out of factory warranty, now it is under Good Sam extended warranty and none of my local dealers work with them either.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
So, your local dealers won't work with Heartland and they won't work with Good Sam's ESP, either. Sounds like they've got a bug up their tailpipes.