2010 Sundance 2900MK

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Just took our new 2010 Sundance 2900MK on her maiden vogage to Lake Tahoe this past weekend. What an upgrade from our old KZ Frontier 25' with one slide. What a luxury to have the three slides and to be able to walk around the bed! I work in Maintenance for a large cereal manufacturer and my wife is in insurance. We basicly camp in the Nevada and northern California area from March thru October. Only had a few issues that we have forwarded to our dealer. We're both new to this forum and blogging thing, so be patient with us.

jimtoo

Hi TahoeCamper1952,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Heartland Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy and the larger area you now have.

Enjoy the forum and happy camping.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Welcome

Welcome! We love our 2900MK. Have used it extensively for the past year, putting over 6000 miles on it so far (with no trip over 425 miles!). We have had only one part failure (front jack gear - repaired under warranty, no problem). Other than that, a few minor things to tighten (water line or two and a few screws - did those myself). Hope you enjoy yours as much as we have ours!:)

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Tahoecamper1952,Welcome to the Heartland Owners family.We are fulltimers in our Heartland Sundance 3300SK and it has been holding up good so far we also love the open floor plan,enjoy this beautiful country with your Sundance. TRAVELER07

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
1952 Welcome to the forum !!! There is A ton of great info here !! We have a 2008 2900mk and it's been great !! Enjoy