Black tank flush plumbing

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I need to know which wall to remove to repair the lines for the spritzer for the black tank. I think it is the small closet by the door..........but. Bob:confused:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bob in the entry closet remove enough trim to get right side paneling off its behind panel. If you remove the fire extinguisher can see water lines running up wall. I can't remember bathroom layout on yours but if on the door side , remove the wood shelve in the bathroom can see it but not reach it.....Kenny

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Bob,

You might want to be careful of instructions from Kenny...he could just be trying to get you to tear your Bighorn apart. :eek: He's capable of that, you know. :D Not saying that's the case, just giving you a little head's up.

Good luck with the repair. :)

Bob&Patty

HT, I have given that some thought. But you see I know where he lives. I do need some Goodyears for the Horn and I know where I can get some. Bob:D:D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Yes.....better watch out. I have you both on my IT list. Bob,also you will need a left handed cresent wrench once you get the panel off......Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Left handed?????? I thought it was a metric Crescent wrench. Oh man. Well Bob, get both just in case.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Bob; if you get one made in china it will have all the right specs. Left right and upside down with metric on one side and US and SAE on the other. Just make sure you don't get them mixed up.:confused: No telling what could happen then.:rolleyes: JON :D :D :D

Bob&Patty

OK guys, I used my polish/chinese adjustable wrench, my left handed hammer, multi-angle brad nailer, and my trusty universal chisel/tooth pick/nail cleaner/screw-driver and I found the valve.

Funny thing, after I about tore the closet to shreds getting to the lines and valve. I hooked up water to the spritzer......................and guess what? (I tested it with house water pressure...not city pressure). NO LEAK..........that shot a whole day. I'm wondering now if "TOO" much water pressure might have been the cause of the leak. What ya'll think about that???

Well I now have the plastic riped off the bottom of the coach and am going to proceed with some more mods. Might even pressure test everything again while my bottom is off. Get it "my bottom is off" YUK YUK. Never mind, you guys aren't any fun. Not even a giggle????

imchud

OK guys, I used my polish/chinese adjustable wrench, my left handed hammer, multi-angle brad nailer, and my trusty universal chisel/tooth pick/nail cleaner/screw-driver and I found the valve.

Funny thing, after I about tore the closet to shreds getting to the lines and valve. I hooked up water to the spritzer......................and guess what? (I tested it with house water pressure...not city pressure). NO LEAK..........that shot a whole day. I'm wondering now if "TOO" much water pressure might have been the cause of the leak. What ya'll think about that???

Well I now have the plastic riped off the bottom of the coach and am going to proceed with some more mods. Might even pressure test everything again while my bottom is off. Get it "my bottom is off" YUK YUK. Never mind, you guys aren't any fun. Not even a giggle????

Don't worry Bob... I gave it a chuckle.