Shane and Tammy

shaneandtammymoore

Shane & Tammy
Hey gang. We just got our 2006 BH 3055. I have a silly question. We totally missed this at the dealer and maybe we are crazy. Where is the switch to turn water heater to gas. Wife and I cant find a switch anywhere that controls that. Thanks in advance for any help.

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
Shane and tammy the switch for the hot water heater is is on the panel where you check the black and gray tanks to see if they are full. Flip the heater switch and it should light up and your heater should lite on gas.:)

nhunter

and don't forget to turn the switch behind the water heater cover to off (that is supposed to be for electric as well)

ChopperBill

nhunter said:
and don't forget to turn the switch behind the water heater cover to off (that is supposed to be for electric as well)
Yes, and it is not real easy to spot. There is a little hair pin in it that has to be removed to switch it.

shaneandtammymoore

Shane & Tammy
thanks for the help guys. that switch worked. i saw the switch there but wasnt sure what it was for. my past trailers have not had a switch on the tank panel. it was always seperate.