Eagle Ridge

jimpav

make that three.................We have a 35DSRL Eagle Ridge.
If everyone that owns an Eagle Ridge replies, then we'll know for sure.........

jmaguire

Have you guys had any issues with your 35DSRL's. We are very happy with ours, but have some minor things. We have a problem with mold and or mildew in the tool box in the basement near the UDC. Anyone else have that? Also the light under the stove exhaust is all but useless even for a night light.

jimpav

Yes........we also have the mositure in the tool compartment. I can't imagine that it's so air tight as to promote mildew. I haven't noticed any mildew, just alot of mositure, but I try to keep it propped open to help the air circulate.
I also agree about the stove light. It's barely good enough as a night light. Can't imagine the Heartland designers didn't catch this.

jimtoo

The 921 is a common bulb for auto's. Wal Mart,, automotive section, 2 for $?? or any automotive parts house.

Jim M

SMDAT

We had same problem with moisture.

Have you guys had any issues with your 35DSRL's. We are very happy with ours, but have some minor things. We have a problem with mold and or mildew in the tool box in the basement near the UDC. Anyone else have that? Also the light under the stove exhaust is all but useless even for a night light.

We also had water/moisture accumulating in the tool box area in our new Elk Ridge QSRL. What we found was the shower wall "catch tray" would fill with water under the glass enclosure and door. Even after showering, the residual water would run down the glass enclosure walls and fill up the tray. If your 5vr is "tilted" ever-so-slightly to the back wall side, that water would run out (overflow) the tray and down the bathroom wall directly into the storage basement/toolbox compartment below.

This was due to poor sealing of the glass shower walls to the shower base. :D