Life's short enjoy it while you can

smday

Well the time has almost come for the wife and i to take the tour at the factory on Oct. 20. Can't wait. But unfournatly my wife goes with a loss in her heart as her dad had passed away on the 11th. We were going to cancel the trip but the mother in law insisted us to go because that's what dad would have wanted. We were also going to the factory for them to check out the Big Horn and Big Countrys as well as the Cyclone's for us. He had really gotten our family into the camping aspect about 6 years ago. Now our family goes out to the mountains at least 7-10 times a year because of him. The mother in law still wants all the info on the trailers they where looking at because she isn't giving up on the camping yet. He really got her hooked on it.

So my thoughts and prayers go out to him and erveryone else out there. Enjoy everything you are doing and give your close friends and family a hug because we never know when the big guy in the sky will be calling for us next.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
So sorry to hear of your family's loss. Like Mom says, do it now, while you can. You just never know...Again, our sympathy goes out to you and yours.

Paul & Nan

You have our sympathy, we lost my Dad Sept, 26. He to was an avid RVer for many years. We are leaving early January for the RGV as Dad would want us out having fun. Mom passed 12 years ago and Dad kept up traveling for 3-4 years after. We still have his 92 37' HolidayRambler MH to sell. He would not part with it.

Again, our sympathy to your family. Nan

SilverRhino

We're very sorry to hear of your loss. We all need to remeber that tomorrow is not a guarantee.......we need to enjoy each other, each and every day!

You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Travel safe.

CGibson

So sorry to hear of your family's loss. I lost my dad two and a half years ago. It does get easier but I miss him daily. Remember the good times. God Bless.

smday

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We will miss him dearly, but we know he is always with us now where ever we go.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Enjoy everything you are doing and give your close friends and family a hug because we never know when the big guy in the sky will be calling for us next.

My friend...you have no idea how right you are.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
smday,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in you loss. We no longer have either set of parents with us physically but they are always with us in our hearts.

We are enjoying our new 5th wheel because 2 years ago when we lost our oldest son, I made a promise to never again put off till tomorrow those things I want to do today. You just don't know how long you have with family and friends so take advantage of every opportunity you have to enjoy life and their company.

Keith

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you.

My father died at 54 1/2 and my mother died at 60 1/2. All of my uncles died before reaching 70. One aunt lived to 84.

I already have some heart problems but not real serious. So I have out lived both my parents and am working on living longer than my Uncles. That is why we are traveling as much as we do. Some day we won't be able to travel and if we last that long we will then sit in our rocker on the porch and wave at everyone going by.

BC

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. Remember the good times and he will always be traveling with you. He will be in our prayers.