Door Latch on Half Time Oven is broken

shey0330

I hope someone can help me. I used my Apollo Half Time oven last night and everything was fine. However today when I went to use it, I pressed in the door release, it stayed "pressed in", and did not open the door. I had to physically pry the door open - this was not easy to do.

What do I do? I would be lost without it!!!!!!

Sherry

csalmons

Sherry,
Please give Tammi a call here at Midwest. 1-800-772-7262. It sounds like your door latch release broke, we have those parts here and it is a fairly easy repair. I'm sorry I was a little slow responding, you may have already called here. I was out with an ill child yesterday.
Tammi can help you with any questions you have. Thanks again.

woodwired

By a new GE

I hope someone can help me. I used my Apollo Half Time oven last night and everything was fine. However today when I went to use it, I pressed in the door release, it stayed "pressed in", and did not open the door. I had to physically pry the door open - this was not easy to do.

What do I do? I would be lost without it!!!!!!

Sherry

My Apollo lasted 5 years with full time use then went "poof"!
Just suck it up a buy a new GE. I had to build a shelf for it since my Apollo was in a vent-a-hood type box above the cooktop stove.

Take Care,
W.W.

Last edited by a moderator:

csalmons

My Apollo lasted 5 years with full time use then went "poof"!
Just suck it up a buy a new GE. I had to build a shelf for it since my Apollo was in a vent-a-hood type box above the cooktop stove.

Take Care,
W.W.

Mr. W.W.,

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but yes, we do have replacement parts availible for Apollo oven repairs. If your oven was five years or older then yes, we do recommend getting a newer oven due to the fact that so many changes have occured and been improved upon since these ovens were first manufactured. We have been able to help many customers with their ovens, not only on this forum, so I can assure you that we will assist in which ever way we can.

Last edited by a moderator: