Air Bed

Elder1

Hi folks
Not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. We have been hearing stories about the air beds and how some folks are replacing them with the standard hideabed because the beds don't hold up. Most of the folks are saying that they wont hold air or fold up when you try to get in them. Anyone have any info on this or Im I just hearing from the few disgrunted owners?

Thanks

Bryan
Getting closer to our 3250ts :D

jimtoo

Hi Bryan,

There have been some issues with the air mattress getting leaks, due to rough spots on the frame work or being pinched by the frame when folding. Flair has been very good about taking care of the folks. I think the fix is to fold the mattress up somewhat before folding the frame up. The bed folding when you get in it was due to a missing bolt I think. Someone will jump in and correct me I'm sure and give you the correct info.

Go camping and enjoy your new unit.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We've used our air bed extensively for over a year now with no plroblems. I think some folks did have problems, but I haven't heard anything new in a while.

SilverRhino

Air Bed Problem.....Not Really

We purchased our BC3250 in June of this year........2nd time out our daughter went along and used the bed.......ours was one of the problem beds.

Contacted Flair.......replacement was sent quickly!

We now store our "bed" behind the couch......and I smoothed the rough edges on the frame that may have been the cause.

Don't be concerned........if you are one of the few that has a real problem ....... Flair will take care of you.

Travel safe!

trumanr

We have had our Big Country for about 2 1/2 years. The last trip the air mattress sprung a leak on the top side. That might be hard to fix. Any suggestions?

Thanks

It seems our air bed needs air added about 3 times through the night. Does anyone have the contact info for flair. We have only used the airbed about 15 times in 3 years.

jnbhobe

It seems our air bed needs air added about 3 times through the night. Does anyone have the contact info for flair. We have only used the airbed about 15 times in 3 years.

On the Portal page on the left side you will find the number for Flair Interiors. Have your VIN ready and ask for help?

caissiel

We bought our Unit in August 2009 and We took all the precautions necessry to protect our air mattress and last month we went to use it the first time and there was a cut in the top of it. I patched it with the patch kit and now we have to pump it about 3 times every night we use it.