LCD TV mount

txdds

Hello,
We had our BC 3500RL for a week now. We haven't taken it out yet, since loading everything. LOL

We've already come up with something that we aren't fired up about. Can you tell me if the TV in the entertainment center can be fitted with an swing arm tv mount? The TV is not in a good viewing area for the double recliners. I know the TV swings out to hook everything up, but the dealer told us it's not really safe to watch it swung open. It seems to drop down a few inches.

Any ideas? Thank you for your time.

rick_debbie_gallant

I have had ours (tv support bracket/swivel) extended out as far as it will go and have had no problems. I have swung it (the tv) to the left and right so as to be able to see the tv from the galley or the recliners. I would not try to hang on to it or do chin ups but it seems pretty sturdy. Heartland had to of put some backing behind the paneling during layup to support the tv. Could be that the dealer does not know how well the Heartlands are put together.... Ya think:rolleyes:?

B

bwwalczak

There should be a swing arm on the 3500RL 2010 model. This should have a 32" HDTV with swing arm.

On the new 40" TVs we do not offer the swing arm as it does not support the larger TV.

txdds

ooopps! New 2009, so we don't have a 32" TV. I'm not sure this is a swing ARM. Looks more like the TV is secured on one side. Remove travel clips and you can open in one direction and it doesn't stay even, TV drops a couple of inches on the side that is not secure.

More help please with a 2009 BC 3500RL

txdds

Talked to CW about this when we picked up RV today. They have to add plywood and other pieces to the back of the entertainment cabinet and then install an arm. They want $500.00 plus the cost of the arm. OUCh! Maybe $500 is the magic number they quote when they don't want to do a job!