I need a Name

imchud

This Thread may take some of you to do a bit of thinking, I hope you're up for the challenge... When we purchased our last 5er (Jayco) we only had one grandchild, and she was thrilled when I had some decals made up (in her name) and installed them on the 5er. it read "the OLIVIA MARIA collection" ... She thought she was cool to have her name on "HER" 5er:D.
So now since we are owners of a new B/H, she is asking me what the deal is..... why isn't her name blazed all over it:eek: ... Now with a total of 4 Grand Kids, I tried to explain to her that I would have to try and incorporate all 4 names into one so no one felt slighted. The Kids names are --- "Olivia - Braelyn - Carter & Lydia.... The only name I could come up with was....... "don't laugh" .... "Olibracaly" ... OLI-BRA-CA-LY Kind of sounds like a race horse or something?? Although it's growing on me...

Tommy

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Don't forget your kids, after all they gave you the grand kids. How about The Magnificent Seven

truknutt

Committed Member
This Thread may take some of you to do a bit of thinking, I hope you're up for the challenge... When we purchased our last 5er (Jayco) we only had one grandchild, and she was thrilled when I had some decals made up (in her name) and installed them on the 5er. it read "the OLIVIA MARIA collection" ... She thought she was cool to have her name on "HER" 5er:D.
So now since we are owners of a new B/H, she is asking me what the deal is..... why isn't her name blazed all over it:eek: ... Now with a total of 4 Grand Kids, I tried to explain to her that I would have to try and incorporate all 4 names into one so no one felt slighted. The Kids names are --- "Olivia - Braelyn - Carter & Lydia.... The only name I could come up with was....... "don't laugh" .... "Olibracaly" ... OLI-BRA-CA-LY Kind of sounds like a race horse or something?? Although it's growing on me...

Tommy

You'd better fix your signature block before Lydia realizes she was "To Be Named Later"!!:rolleyes: Congrats on the new grandchild.

Cleaning up your idea: how about just "O'BRACALY".

I had "VIA BRACA DIA" but loosely (very loosely) translated that means "Go with the pants of the day". Grandkids might not appreciate that one! :p

imchud

You'd better fix your signature block before Lydia realizes she was "To Be Named Later"!!:rolleyes: Congrats on the new grandchild.

Cleaning up your idea: how about just "O'BRACALY".

I had "VIA BRACA DIA" but loosely (very loosely) translated that means "Go with the pants of the day". Grandkids might not appreciate that one! :p

Thats Great. LOL... O'bracaly is not bad, although The Magnificent 7 sounds kind of cool also. Sorry Jim....Grampa's Camper wouldn't fly with the boss, Remember, I got a 5 Year Old that is the director of this project and she needs to put her stamp of approval on the project;)...

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Morning Chud, here is something to think about, try getting a family tree decal made at a sign shop. Then you could add " branches " as the family grows. We have had this done, no one feels slighted, and all the names can go with you. Too, it is not very expensive to have created. God bless ya, Al W