Outside sprayer

NewCyclone

I am hoping someone can tell me where to get a new outside sprayer for my Cyclone. I am specifically talking about the blue coiled hose that has the quick connect on one end and the sprayer on the other. My hose dry rotted and is now unusable. If I can 't find one I am thinking about changing it to a standard shower sprayer somehow. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Mike Aplin

I am sorry to hear about your hose dry rotting. Have you tried calling our customer service about a replacement. They should be able to sell you one through our parts dept. I am not familiar with the two different hose ends, otherwise I would suggest picking one up at a hardware store or automotive parts retailer. Take care, Mike

truknutt

Committed Member
I'll be getting a new one as well. I tried to use it while winterizing the rig and there were pink streams shooting all over. It was as if someone went crazy with a pin throughout the length of the hose. :mad:

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
About a week after I got my Cyclone, after using the sprayer, I didn't turn the water off to it and left the hose pressured up. I returned 15 minutes later and there was a 'bulge' in the hose about the size of a grapefruit! I had a pressure regulator installed at the time, too - I just figure there was a weak spot in the plastic. It is about time I got a new one!

lhetsler

I replaced mine with a sprayer hose from Lowes. I found that it matched just fine. The plastic housing had broken on mine. Just be sure to get on with a small enough sprayer head on it so it will fit in the little pocket and the door will shut.