big horn truck graphics

hindsite

we have a 2006 big horn 3500rl and are looking for some pictures of truck graphics someone might of put on there truck. we have a 2006 250 diesel quad cab.thanks

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have a Bighorn 3055RL and did this to our truck. "Bertha" But I prefer "Dexter"

Attachments

• 100_0765.jpg
    100_0765.jpg
    812.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_0763.jpg
    100_0763.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 206

hindsite

thanks for the photos looks great. I have contacted heartland and you can purchase the truck graphics from them. still not sure what i am going to put on truck. thanks again Hindsite cape cod ma

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We contacted Heartland and they sent pics of all sides indicating individual part numbers. You pick the ones you want and they price it out for you based on your choices.

Thanks Cheryl! You can almost get in hot water from there:eek:.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We contacted Heartland and they sent pics of all sides indicating individual part numbers. You pick the ones you want and they price it out for you based on your choices.

Thanks Cheryl! You can almost get in hot water from there:eek:.

Hey Debbie,

Did you go throught Heartland Customer Service or through Parts Department? I'm in the process of ordering a new 2010 F-450 and I'd love to do the same type thing.

Thanks,

Keith

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Keith,

I called customer service and Mike got right back to me. I told him what I wanted to do and he e-mailed the spec sheets with the part numbers. Every decal is numbered and you can pick what elements you want and they will price out your parts. Good luck with your new truck.

txdds

Great photo! Thanks for posting. We just purchased a 2009 BC and have a blue F350. I've been trying to come up with something for the side of the truck. The blue is causing a little problem.

Anyone else with pics?