Water Pump

nemo45

Anybody have an idea where the water pump is on a 2009 3600RE. Ours is pulsating when we open a faucet. I think I probably have a leak in the suction line going to the pump.

bighorn3370

On my 2008 3370rl BH, it is behind the hot water heater. In my docking center, I have three screws that hold the back wall in place. I just unscrew and move the wall.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Agreed.. the water pump should be behind the UDC near the water heater..

However, the pulsing of the water pump is not a problem. That is the way these work. When you turn on your water pump (and not connected to the shore water) you lower the water pressure and the pump comes on to try and maintain the pressure where it will cut off. With one faucet open it will get the pressure up to where it cuts off. The water then instantly drops and the pump starts up again. It will continue this way as long as you only have one faucet open.

Just to test it, open up the kitchen faucet and the sink faucet in the bedroom and see if it keeps running and not pulse.

I had this question when I first got my 5er..

You can get a progressive pump but you will pay a bit more. Also if you have a water leak and you have your pump on it will slowly keep pushing out water. This one will go on and off and you can tell it is having a problem when all the faucets are turned off..

FWIW
BC