sewer hose storage

gorlesky

We recently purchased a North Trail 21FBS and was shocked to find that the storage for the sewer pipe was only 19" I am currently putting the sewer pipe in a black plastic back and storing it in the back of the truck, so you can see why I am looking for better storage.

I have looked under the trailer, but everything is covered, so I am reluctant to start drilling holes to mount a plastic pipe. Anyone have any ideas that might work?

2010augusta

Can't find a picture but someone else mounted a PVC tube to the "A" frame of the hitch, behind the propane tanks.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Using the bolts that hold the covering on the bottom of the trailer I did the following. That is a 4" PVC Sch 40 with adapter and screw on cap.
You might look at a 5". I have a bit of a problem getting the newer connectors in the adapter.. I used some heavy Plumbers tape (metal strip with holes in it.

View from the back:
DSC_0001-1H.jpg

Left side:
DSC_0002.jpg

Right side:
DSC_0003.jpg

Bolt through pipe to keep hoses from going all the way through:
DSC_0004.jpg

Close up of End Cap:
EndCap.jpg

One thing you have to be sure of is that you do not drag the pipe on some of the dips you might cross..

currituck0209

I also have a northtrail 28rls, & the sewage pipe was to short, I removed it an replaced it with a 4" thin wall pvc. approx 4' an ground a little of the fittings off so the hose & connections will fit, works great.
currituck0209