Will the screen doors swap out?/

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I have a 2008 BH with the white thin opening for getting to the door latch. The new trailers have a screen door with a plexiglass insert and a clear knob.

I was wondering if I could find one of the new screen doors would it fit in the same hinges as the old ones?

I don't think I coud swap inserts...

Any one have any thoughts...

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hello Lefty
Well durn. I was asking for some thoughts and then you piped in.. Sorry you had to work so hard for this one..:rolleyes:.. LOL

Glad to hear I can get one about anywhere. Now all I have to do is find anywhere.. Hee Hee... :eek: Just hope the hinge mounting will line up. Hate to drill a ton of holes in it.

I like the insert because it seems to be a bit more ridged and won't pop out if you touch them to hard... Also looks nicer..

Oh well you get what you ask for..

Be safe.
BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bob, I switched the screen doors on my '07 3055 to my '09 3370 and it took some modification of the door frame which was done by Camping World at the time of sale. I had made this change a part of the new trailer purchase, so there was no additional charge.

Jimmyt5

I asked a dealer one time to swap out my door and he said he wasn't getting into that because of screw hole problems,he had had to much problem with them, some fit and some don't.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I asked a dealer one time to swap out my door and he said he wasn't getting into that because of screw hole problems,he had had to much problem with them, some fit and some don't.

You want a challenge, try to find one for a 1970's Airstream...now, THAT was entertainment!