2011 21fbs changes

KButler

We are ordering a 2011 model and are having difficulty determining changes from the 2010 models. Please indentify changes in standard features as well as optional features that may change from 2010 to 2011 models. Are there also any decor changes from the current three colors?

Thanks,

Ken

M

Mcreech

The biggest change you will notice is that we are going to a regular gas oven and 3 burner stove with a Microwave instead of the Halftime oven.....Fabric's are the same.....We did add a DVD player, New graphics, Porcelain Toilet- Night shades instead of blinds - new glass insert and slide room fascia....Hope this helps

ucwinters

Would it be practical/possible to replace the blinds in a 2010 North Trail w/ the night shades that will be available in the new model and could they be purchased from Heartland or a Heartland dealer? I've seen the night shades in both a Big Horn and the Edge and really like those better than the blinds.

Thanks,

Ed W.

M

Mcreech

You could purchase this through Heartland service or have your dealer order them for you....

M

Mcreech

We did go to a solid surface counter top....its a different brand name then Corian but the same stuff

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
What are night shades?
Brad, day/night shades are fabric shades that have different material top & bottom. When pulled down for day use, the fabric lets a fair amount of light in but blocks outsiders from seeing in. When the night section is down, it provides more privacy and lets less light through. Once adjusted properly, they operate well. If not adjusted right, they tend to break the suspension cords and are a bit tricky to repair. We went from day/night shades to wooded blinds on the windows we use most. Just a personal preference though.

chrispitude

I just stopped by our dealer to see a fresh 2011 21FBS on their lot. The changes for 2011 are really nice! The solid surface counter top adds a great upscale feel to the interior. I'd love to see Heartland sell a flip-up counter top extension option (or add-on kit) for the 21FBS.