slideout sequence changing??

aatauses

We have a 2010 BH 3670 and having a strange thing with the slideouts. Originally the slides went out in sequence, bedroom, kitchen, desk, living room and one just about 'seated' before the other started to go out, same coming back in. HOWEVER, now the bedroom goes out and the kitchen and desk start together, but the kitchen then stops until the desk 'seats' and then the kitchen continues. Any idea why this has changed? should I be concerned? Does it need to be fixed? An if so where should I start to look?
I have already checked for something under the slide and cannot find anything. Also checked the valves in the control room and they have not been altered.
Currenlty in MD, slowly heading to FL for the wintaaaa.
aatauses

wdk450

Hydraulic Resistance

A previous post I saw on this subject (I think it was from Jim Belletti) said that the order that the slides goes in/out has to do with resistance to hydraulic pressure in the individual 4 slide assemblies, and usually the lightest load moves first, and the heavier loads next in line.
Usually my bed is first, then the desk, then the kitchen and last the living room. Some slides will move a little bit and stop until the other slide in the order is done. If their aren't any leaks, major noises, and they all go in/out fully, I would say that you are OK.

2010augusta

It should not be a problem. The system just works on building pressure, so the smallest lightest slide moves first and the heavest slide gose last. The kitchen and desk are about the same size so there is a "balance" between those slides the the system is trying to make.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I agree with the above, however if you are having a proglem with one, such as something is stuck in the slide making it have more resistance, then it would go out later.

I had a slide catch on a door and the other slides went out first then it crushed the door that was holding it back.

Check everthing around your slides to make sure. Could anything slide behind or under part of the slide.

It is tough on cats....

BC