Big Country Slide is leaning in and allows air to infiltrate during a wind

EdK

I have a Big Country 3300 with three slides. One of the slides leans toward the inside on the top. Because of this when the wind come from the direction of that slide I get air infiltrating the inside of the trailer. My question is, are there instructions for me to adjust the slide so that it seals better at the top? I can stick my fingers between the slider and the wall there is about 1 1/2 difference between the slider on the top and the bottom.

jimtoo

This is Lipperts web site where you will find instructions on adjustments.

But make sure the slide is going all the way out by looking under the slide inside on the floor when it is only part of the way out to make sure nothing is under the slide and stopping it before it moves that last 1/2 inch on the bottom so the top will tilt out and seal. If everything is clean and OK... call them.

Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821

Jim M

jimtoo

Also,,, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here, all ready and willing to help if needed.

Enjoy the forum and think about joining in a rally close by and also the national rally in July 2010.

Jim M