Magic Chef Oven Pilot

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Where is the adjustment for this item? My current pilot flame is about the size of a match head...and keeps blowing out.

I'd like to adjust it for a little more FLAME!

Help a gimp out here.

nemo45

On the Atwood Oven in our old camper there was an adjustment screw for the pilot on the gas valve for the oven behind the temp. setting knob. You'll probably have to take off the panel in front of the valves to get at it. We have a magic chef in our 3600RE, but I'm not going to take of the panel to see. You'll have to look yourself. Maybe some else has adjusted the pilot on a mgic chef and can tell you exactly where its at.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Where is the adjustment for this item? My current pilot flame is about the size of a match head...and keeps blowing out.

I'd like to adjust it for a little more FLAME!

Help a gimp out here.

Don't need no stinkin' pilot light.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
On the Atwood Oven in our old camper there was an adjustment screw for the pilot on the gas valve for the oven behind the temp. setting knob. You'll probably have to take off the panel in front of the valves to get at it. We have a magic chef in our 3600RE, but I'm not going to take of the panel to see. You'll have to look yourself. Maybe some else has adjusted the pilot on a mgic chef and can tell you exactly where its at.

thanks, i'll check