Not a Prospective Owner anymore

smday

After a lot of searching the WEB, reading this forum, and touring Alberta to find a Cyclone. (only saw 3 on the lots) the wife and i made the trip to the plant to answer our final doubts if this is the trailer for us. For one it was worth the trip if you are having 2nd thoughts about the trailer. After we were done the tour we went to Lakeshore and met up with John. We asked some more questions, toured some more trailers and finally ordered our 3850. John was great and very helpfull and would recommend Lakeshore anytime. We always see there great prices on the net, but having the chance to go there was the best way for us to order. We are expecting the trailer within 5 weeks. Merry Xmas to us. Now i really can't wait till May comes around and the snow will be gone.

4ever

Congrats on your new unit. Good luck with it and have many wondefrful trips with great memmories.

Ted

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Cyclone. We just looked at one the other day and was impressed. Nice rig if you are taking toys along. Don't know if we will get one cuz we really like the openness of your BC floor plans and if we wont the golf cart along, we just hook up the little trailer as a triple. Anywhooo enjoy your new rig.

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
After a lot of searching the WEB, reading this forum, and touring Alberta to find a Cyclone. (only saw 3 on the lots) the wife and i made the trip to the plant to answer our final doubts if this is the trailer for us. For one it was worth the trip if you are having 2nd thoughts about the trailer. After we were done the tour we went to Lakeshore and met up with John. We asked some more questions, toured some more trailers and finally ordered our 3850. John was great and very helpfull and would recommend Lakeshore anytime. We always see there great prices on the net, but having the chance to go there was the best way for us to order. We are expecting the trailer within 5 weeks. Merry Xmas to us. Now i really can't wait till May comes around and the snow will be gone.
Yay, that is awesome! We are getting the same one. What interior color did yall get? I am excited for yall. Enjoy!

smday

Yay, that is awesome! We are getting the same one. What interior color did yall get? I am excited for yall. Enjoy!

The wife picked out the desert Fury. We also made some mod changes in the unit as well. Got rid of the theatre seating and mini bar fridge and Lakeshore is getting custom cupboards (same as rest of unit) to fit in place of the seating and putting doors and shelves in where the fridge was. The wife is all about usable space as we go out to the mountains for 5-10 days at a time dry camping with the closest supermarket and BEER store an hour away over rough roads.