Tappered Sidewalls and/or Aerodynamics??

Hi there,

Been all over the map in terms of what we've been looking at for trailers. Were mostly leaning towards a hybrid, but after a recent RV show, the whole aerodynamic/lightweight aspect of the Edge, Bullet and Slingshot trailers have me intrigued since we are towing with a "smaller" TV.

Unfortunately I pretty much skipped over the Edge when I initially saw it....but now it looks like it might be the leading contender for us.

Question is this.

I have only seen one direct front-on picture (link removed) of the Edge, and it looks like it too has a tapered sidewall...like the Bullet....but I'm not sure if it's just an optical illusion.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Second question is on the front cap. Any seat of the pants comparison on the difference in pulling this vs a standard flat (or slightly angled) front walled trailer?

For the factory: Any specs or details on your design...ie. benefits, etc

Thanks in advance.
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Brian,

This just in from the Brand Manager, Mike Creech:
"...the Edge does not have tapered walls like the Bullet. In fact, the Bullet stopped production of their tapered walls - they don't make it that way anymore

The Edge, with the front cap and sloped roof line will be the easiest unit to tow out of those 3. Not to mention the best looking :)"