Mor ryde hitches

wrayj1

We are considering the mor ryde hitch on our Landmark, but one salesman told us that the mor ryde hitch or similar hitches could cause a buckling problem unless used with units that are much heavier. Does anyone have any negative experiences with these hitches?

lwmcguir

We have a Fifth AirBorne on an Augusta. I cant imagine why a MorRyde wouldn't work as well for Chucking. What did the salesman say was going to buckle?

jimtoo

Buckling problem??? Never heard of that. Now have heard of "chucking", but either Mor ryde or the Trailair will give you a great ride. They take the harsh bump or bounce out of the pickup to trailer connection. They will also help on the chucking, especially if you get the best unit designed for that purpose also. Well worth the money as we see it.

Jim M

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We have a Mor Ryde pinbox on our Augusta and it works great. I do not know what that salesman is trying to tell you but he is feeding you bad info. I bet that salesman has never pulled a trailer much less a fifth wheel with a Mor Ryde pinbox.

Good luck,
Mark

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We love our Mor-Ryde pinbox. We replaced our Trailair for the Mor-Ryde. Much better with the Mor-Ryde. I would tell the salesman to stick to selling trailers and don't worry about the pinboxes.

We bought the Mor-ryde while we were at the rally in Goshen this year and it made all the difference in the world as far as the ride goes. I would do it again and would tell anyone that it does make a difference.