A/C Unit in Bedroom for 3010tds

Is it possible to install a/c unit in the bedroom on a 3010tds. If so has anyone done this. Is there enough support in the roof and how hard is it to run the electrical down to the breaker panel?

porthole

Retired
Your 3010 is pre wired and framed for a 2nd A/C, including wiring on down the wall for a wall mounted thermostat.

I had mine done when the trailer was build. Three are several members on this forum that have installed the 2nd A/C on their own. It is not that difficult.

This is a tow trailer model not the new 5 er...I just want to double check and make sure before I start digging into this project...Thanks!!

jimtoo

HI Citation25,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information to share.

The Cyclone 3010 is a 5th wheel, unless they have changed something. This is link to Heartland RVs site. Please check and let us know what is correct.

Thanks and enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jimtoo

Guess I missed something somewhere. :eek: It is a good looking unit. Maybe Jim B will jump in here and give us some information.

Jim M