Picking up our new 3950 on Friday!!!

Wallace

Well we talked with HL a couple of weeks ago and it was scheduled for build on the 15th...got a call from my dealer it is on his lot.
Now I have to hook up our 3 month old 3912 and take it on our last journey with it...that is to the dealer as we traded it in on our new 3950 Full Throttle:):D

As soon as we get it we will post some new pictures. Why does it seem like the days are so long when you are anticipating something?

truknutt

Committed Member
Well we talked with HL a couple of weeks ago and it was scheduled for build on the 15th...got a call from my dealer it is on his lot.
Now I have to hook up our 3 month old 3912 and take it on our last journey with it...that is to the dealer as we traded it in on our new 3950 Full Throttle:):D

As soon as we get it we will post some new pictures. Why does it seem like the days are so long when you are anticipating something?

Congrats Wallace. Who is your dealer?

P.S. Luv your TV..looks vaguely familiar!

escs36

i feel sorry for you guys. now you will go broke on those long miserable road trips taking all your toys with you. that was my experience at least. if i traded in my trailer for a new one, i would go broke all over again. such a terrible life.

Wallace

Congrats Wallace. Who is your dealer?

P.S. Luv your TV..looks vaguely familiar!

Our new dealer is Wilkins RV in Bath NY
I am very pleased with our new coach and I am speachless in the way we were treated at Wilkins.
I would tell ya we were treated like family but we all know about some in our family....So lets just say they treated us like freinds that they haven't seen in 10 years!!!
I will being buy my next coach with them.
Maybe we might just keep our new 3950 more than 3 months:D but when were ready Wilkins will be my first number I call.

Speaking of TV what kinda MPG are you getting?

truknutt

Committed Member
Our new dealer is Wilkins RV in Bath NY
I am very pleased with our new coach and I am speachless in the way we were treated at Wilkins.
I would tell ya we were treated like family but we all know about some in our family....So lets just say they treated us like freinds that they haven't seen in 10 years!!!
I will being buy my next coach with them.
Maybe we might just keep our new 3950 more than 3 months:D but when were ready Wilkins will be my first number I call.

Speaking of TV what kinda MPG are you getting?

Did Wilkins RV used to be Meyers? TV is getting only 10.9 NOT TOWING! She only has 5k or so on the "O" meter though. Replaced the fuel tank with a TITAN 67 gal replacement. Now I don't notice the poor mileage until it's time to "Fill 'er up" but then the melting credit card takes my mind off the MPG!!

Wallace

Not sure on the Meyers...
I thought about the bigger "oem" replacement tank but I can seem to bring myself to spend that kind of money:p It will make it hurt even more when I fill up.

porthole

Retired
My short bed GMC only had a 26 gallon tank. Best thing I have done to my truck was replace it with the 52 gallon Titan.

dieselsweetheart

Hey there Wallace!!! I'm sure you are excited to get your new rig!! Have you decided on the Pa Rally yet?? Hope to see you there!

Wallace

Hey there Wallace!!! I'm sure you are excited to get your new rig!! Have you decided on the Pa Rally yet?? Hope to see you there!

Just saw the date told my better half check the dates and if were available we will book this week!
Hope I stiil have the new 3950 buy that time:p