We're homeless... Sort of.

2010augusta

Had to take the Landmark to the RV bodyshop today, and they will have it for about three weeks, so we had to move in to an extended stay hotel.:( We already miis the trailer. I will post up before and after pictures when we get the trailer back. The estimate is that it will take about 104 hour of labor to fix.

lwmcguir

What Body Shop did you choose? Noticed the local Dealer had a BH on the lot with the same damage. He was repairing it. Was a BC dealer but not sure now.

2010augusta

We are lucky enough to be about 15 miles from Wescraft RV and truck Body, they only work on large trucks and RV's. They even have a 60' paint booth.

Macattack

Alan
I missed your original post but good luck with the fix. Hope it turns out looking just as good as new. That has got to be an extremely sickening feeling when something like that happens.

jimtoo

Yes, it sure will be nice to get back in your own comfort area. Bed , bath (even tho small), favorite recliner. Yep. it's yours and it's HOME.:angel:

2010augusta

We back in and have our stuff moved back in, the dogs are happy to be back too, and I am sure my wife will be thrilled to walk inside when she gets off work tonight.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Alan, we know how you feel. It's great to get back to your own home. Comfy bed, pillows, chairs and everything else that make our homes our own.

2010augusta

Update, repair pictures

Here are the pictures of the repair work.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=98657#post98657