Oregon owners please sign in!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I need some better way to get a list of the people who are on the forum from Oregon and visit once in awhile. There are lots who have made a username and never visited the site again and I need an easy way to separate them from the people who are here.

I've been using the contacts/friends list to try to keep track of all of the Oregon owners out there, but it has become cumbersome and I have friends from outside Oregon too.

I've started a social group for Oregon users. I would appreciate it if all of the Oregon people out there could post here and join the group if you want. It would be great if you could include the town or area of the state where you live too. I'm thinking people may want to see who is in their area so they can get together for coffee or whatever over the winter.

Its fine if people not from Oregon join the group just to show interest in camping in Oregon, but I really just need Oregon people to sign in on this thread.

Thanks!
Kristy

PS Check out the Oregon rally info if you haven't yet.:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Kristy,

Hopefully Jim B. won't slap me for suggesting this - You should ask him if he can give you a forum database extract of members with Oregon addresses, last time posted, and how many posts. That will give you a good starting point for who (by forum name) is using the forum on a regular basis. You can then send Private Messages to them to generate interest in getting together.

Gus

ralphpam

We have a SD address, but call WA home. Because of husband's medical issues we are spending the winter about an hour north of Seattle. Usually we head south and travel through Oregon. We hope to make the rally next June if everything goes well this winter.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I hope it works out so you can come to the rally.

So, it looks like Oregon has a far north region called Washington which is fine with me. You can all come on down and play with us!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Gary and Diana! Mosey on over to the rally thread when you can. We need you guys and DEBJER to come play with us in June.

Do you have a new email address? If so, could you please send it to me for my records?
Thanks.
Kristy

Elder1

Hiya all
Well I think I'm supposed to post here, kind of new at this posting thing (hehe). We will be at the June get together but are still working on the dates, I want to stay for a full week the DW is not to sure about that. As a transplant from Wa Im looking looking forward to meeting that crew too. Will let you know as soon as I know the dates and site number.

wrayj1

Oregon Poster

We're from Oregon, but we're a few months late on our posting for the event. We'll be taking delivery of our new Landmark Pinehurst in March 10 as well as our new Chevy tow rig. We hope to be seeing many of you on the road.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hiya all
Well I think I'm supposed to post here, kind of new at this posting thing (hehe). We will be at the June get together but are still working on the dates, I want to stay for a full week the DW is not to sure about that. As a transplant from Wa Im looking looking forward to meeting that crew too. Will let you know as soon as I know the dates and site number.

Your posting is doing fine! Yah, when you know your dates for the rally and get a site booked, just post or PM me on the rally thread so I can get your particulars.

Take Care,
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We're from Oregon, but we're a few months late on our posting for the event. We'll be taking delivery of our new Landmark Pinehurst in March 10 as well as our new Chevy tow rig. We hope to be seeing many of you on the road.

Wray1,
Welcome to the group! I'm glad to see that someone else has drank the koolaid and decided to join us. I don't think you will be the only Landmark there, though the others haven't booked yet. As soon as you feel comfortable booking a site for the rally, let me know on the other thread.

Kristy

RVFun4Us

Rally

Hi Kristy,

Bob and Sheri Dolan, ex-Klamath Falls, now in Redmond, Oregon. We are planning on attending the rally in June. Missed last year since we were campground hosting for Oregon State Parks. Don't want to miss this year. Looking forward to meeting fellow Heartland owners.

Hey don't forget your eastern family. Al & Donna Larson 550 E. Saint Kitts Dr. Meridian ID 83642. We will be at the Oregon rally and if the 5er gets back from Elkhart in time we want to make the CA rally.

bobowill

We bought our Bighorn in January while we were in Texas. Grapeview WA is where we hang out in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Since there is no Washington Chapter sign us up in Oregon.

Bob and Ann Williams

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome!

Now if you don't mind a little drive in June, maybe you will want to join us at Winchester Bay RV Resort for our rally. Its a great way to meet other people and make new friends to camp with.

Kristy