factory tour

4ever

Yesterday I drove out to Elkhart ( 2 hours) to pick my Bighorn up at the service center that was doing some repair work. Prior to my trip I arraigned with Jim Beletti to have a tour of the factory. Met up with Jim and he spent several hours with us providing the tour and telling us all about Heartland. The tour was great. It is neat to see how your unit was made. I must say that everyone in the factory is busy and they work as a team. I have toured many manufacturing facilities over the years and have never seen one where everyone is busy. There are no lazy employees at Heartland. Everyone seemed to know exactly what there job was and got it done. Jim was fantastic and very gracious. He did not rush us through the tour and treated us as if we were the only customers he has. I was impressed with what Heartland is doing and what there future plans are.

After the tour we went to the service center to pick up our unit. While I was there Eric McDaniel (Heartland Customer Service) stopped by to see how we were making out with the repairs. Although the factory is only a few blocks away I was impressed that Eric took time from his schedule to come by.

If you ever get near Elkhart you need to stop at Heartland. The tour is nice to see and the people are great.

Thanks again Jim & Eric for all you do.

Ted

porthole

Retired
I did 3 different brand factory tours last May. All three were good and the "guides" very accommodating.

It was because of those tours that I decided on the Cyclone over the competitors.

<O:p</O:pI highly recommend any prospective or current owner take the tour if the opportunity arises.<O:p</O:p

Last edited:

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
Yesterday I drove out to Elkhart ( 2 hours) to pick my Bighorn up at the service center that was doing some repair work. Prior to my trip I arraigned with Jim Beletti to have a tour of the factory. Met up with Jim and he spent several hours with us providing the tour and telling us all about Heartland. The tour was great. It is neat to see how your unit was made. I must say that everyone in the factory is busy and they work as a team. I have toured many manufacturing facilities over the years and have never seen one where everyone is busy. There are no lazy employees at Heartland. Everyone seemed to know exactly what there job was and got it done. Jim was fantastic and very gracious. He did not rush us through the tour and treated us as if we were the only customers he has. I was impressed with what Heartland is doing and what there future plans are.

After the tour we went to the service center to pick up our unit. While I was there Eric McDaniel (Heartland Customer Service) stopped by to see how we were making out with the repairs. Although the factory is only a few blocks away I was impressed that Eric took time from his schedule to come by.

If you ever get near Elkhart you need to stop at Heartland. The tour is nice to see and the people are great.

Thanks again Jim & Eric for all you do.

Ted
We dont own a Cyclone yet, but Jim has been awesome to us. I look forward to meeting him in person and touring the factory. I am glad you had such a great experience.