Dual Paine Windows

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
We love our 2005 Golden Gate, but, if there is one thing that we would change would be single paine windows to double paine windows. If we brought our rig back to the factory could this be done and could you give me a ball-park figure on the cost for windows and labor.

Thanks, seamo
Eureka, CaNone

jbeletti

Hi seamo,

Wish I had dual panes as well but for me, it was a cost factor as I had already loaded the coach up with options. If we were full-timers or camped mostly in real hot weather, I would have ordered them for sure.

See this post from the factory on this topic. I think it will give you a ball park sense of the cost and why it is not inexpensive to do.

Jim

Trap

Actually I'm surprised that a highend coach would even be offered with single pane windows, Mind you living in Alberta you learn the benefits of dual pane windows real Quick. For the little extra at time of purchase it is well worth it. Cooler in the heat and way warmer with hardly any condensation in the cold. When we order ours that will be the 1st item on the order form to be checked.

Trap

Last edited: