2008 Sundance, No power to plugs.

jordjd

Have an electrial problem, lost power to the awning plug out side and then 2 plugs at the enterance, have checked C B good power on the out side, any idea where the wires are connected, have checked under counter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks JD

jimtoo

Hi jordjd,

First welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

I did move your thread to the Sundance electrical area because of the weekend and I think you will get quicker and better response from our members.

Also let me take a stab at it and tell you to look for a GFI plug in the bathroom sink area or someplace like that. They usually tie the outside plug into one of those. Look at all your wall plugs. Think you will find your problem.

Jim M

moose53

Jordjd,

Before you start tearing things apart check your supply voltage. When we were in Texas I had no outlets, checked breakers, checked ground fault outlet and wiring. Went outside and unhooked from 50 amp plug, plugged into the 30 amp outlet and walla outlets worked. I don't know if Sundances are wired for 50 or 30?

Harvey

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Jordjd,

Before you start tearing things apart check your supply voltage. When we were in Texas I had no outlets, checked breakers, checked ground fault outlet and wiring. Went outside and unhooked from 50 amp plug, plugged into the 30 amp outlet and walla outlets worked. I don't know if Sundances are wired for 50 or 30?

Harvey

Sundances can have either voltage. We have 30 amp, others have 50. Depends on what was ordered/put in by Heartland.

mcbubba

Sundance electrical proplem

We own a 2008 Sundance 3012RE and from experience I can tell you that all of your GFI plugs are on one circuit and that the only outlet for resetting the circuit is the one by your bathroom sink. Check your GFI circuit breaker at the panel, your reset button at the bathroom outlet, and if this doesn't solve the problem you will have to test each outlet with a voltmeter to find the problem. Hope this helps!