Trail Air Pin Box

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
No, I ordered mine from the factory with it installed by them.

Peace
Dave

Thansk for the reply. I am having some issues with push / pull during trailering, does this pin box help that condition in your opinion?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The regular Trailair only helps with vertical movement...have them add the tri-glide roller pin plate, and it will also take care of front to back movement. Some owners on here have that set-up and really like it...

lwmcguir

Center Point sure helps as well. We use a GN adapter so we get benefit from Chucking via the FifthAirborn pin as well. With the air bags on the truck we really don't have any chucking. Would like to move on up to the Air Fifth Wheel hitch like you have at some point on a later truck.

Delaine and Lindy

No it will not void your warranty. The Landmark Augusta we had came with the Trailair pin box. As KaKamper said the Trailair pin box on helps with the up and down movement and in my opinion does take some stress off the frame. I agree the Tri-glide would help with side to side front to rear movement. We have a standard pin box, however we do have the Trailer Saver Air ride 5th wheel hitch and we have no chucking at all. The Trailer Saver is pricey, but you can't buy a better air ride hitch. And it would be the last hitch you would have to buy. As the name says Trailer Saver and it does just that. GBY.....