View Full Version : Grand Canyon Counter Cabinet

11-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Not sure what to call it, but when I was looking at a new Grand Canyon at my dealer, Chesapeake RV Solutions, last week, I noticed at the end of the L shaped counter was a rounded "end cap" that fit under the counter top but was piano hinged to the cabinet. Pulling on the "end cap" opened it up to display small stoage shelfs for little items. That "end cap" does not show up on any of the brochures for the Grand Canyon.

My question is, can that "end cap" be purchased separately to be added to my island in my 2010 Pinehurst? In fact, I wouldn't mind having one on either end of my island.


11-02-2009, 02:25 PM

That is called a barrel cabinet. That should be available through our parts department.

Thank youu,


11-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Thought I saw that in a photo of my dealer's inventory of new 3670's,at the end of the long "L" counter, but right now I can't get their site up. Looked interesting, but would interfere with where we put the furballs bowls.

11-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Yep, I did see it on a new 3670. Here's the proof.

03-17-2010, 11:40 AM

We would like to add this cabinet to our 2008 Augusta. Will this cabinet fit under the L shaped counter in the Augusta? We'd like to make sure before we have our dealer order it.


Larry and Bonnie Leach
Foley, AL