Sundance 3200RE purchase

Newuser

We are planning to purchase a Sundance 2010 3200RE. I am interested in how owners with this model feel about its dependability and quality. So many Sundance owners seem to be having problems with their units that I am wondering if this purchase is wise. We currently own a Sundance travel trailer and have had some problems with the slide and plumbing leaks but nothing too serious.

Tom_Diane

We got our 3200re in late August and have no issues with ours except #1 gray tank needed adjusted and they had to re plumb how it was run and said that it was an issue that they were fixing in production but its an easy fix and we are very happy so far

DMAX154

We got ours in June and have had a few minor issues, the black tank flush system not working. Check valve installed wrong, fixed myself. Shower souround leaks a little, applied new silicone inside and out, so far so good but I only have used it once since I did this. Front landing gear fuse blowing, easy fix, draw a line with a sharpie about a half inch below the max retraction point so you don't "bottom out" the jacks and problem solved. All problems fixed from info obtained on this site. We really like out unit. In fact we are not full timers by any means but we have stayed in it over 25 nites so far. Which is nothing to a full timer but for everyone else I think is a fair amount.

D2Wilsn

2010 Sundance 3200 RE

We also purchased the 2010 3200 RE and really like it. We have had very minor problems with ours. Our black tank flush hose wasn't connected, so my husband had to fix that. We resealed the shower, as it leaked some. We have a light over the bed that needs replaced, as it never worked, but other than that, no issues. It is a great design and we absolutely love it.