Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Getting close to that 5,000 mark.
Do you get a prize for that???

Members: 6,709
Threads: 11,365
Top Poster: jbeletti (4,947)

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
I don't know if there is a prize for 5000 posts but I do know this. The number of posts by Jim shows his dedication to Heartland RVS and all of this who use this forum. Without Jim's involvment and dedication, I'm not so sure that this forum would be where it is today.

Thanks Jim, keep those posts and input coming.

Bob

jbeletti

Thanks Larry and Bob. Wow - 5,000 posts. That's a lot of hot air :)

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I put a LOT of time in on the forum and now with Heartland, on my job with them. But I enjoy it.

Let us not forget too about our forum moderators. They keep the forum churning along.

Thank you jimtoo, Ray LeTourneau, TerryH, davebennington and linuxkidd.

Jim

On edit: I'd be remiss to not mention our first moderator, John Morgan. John moderated the forum single-handedly for quite a lot while. Thank you John!

Last edited:
Another big thank you here to Jim, Ray, TerryH, davebennington linuxkidd, and everyone else. It adds to the joy of owning our HARTLAND campers.

irvin56

A great person

Backed up the the great mods=== :angel:

A GREAT FORUM :D

Keep up the good work.
I have enjoyed being here and loads of info I have recieved from everyone
and things to look out for

THANKS GUYS and GALS;)

SilverRhino

Big Thank You!

Thanks to Jim and all involved!

The forum in one of the greatest "accessories" that came with our Big Country. Not new to the RV world with this last purchase.....but continue to learn from all the great HL owners that share their expertise, experiences and yes.....even their problems.

Keep up the Great Work!

Travel Safe!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As for me, I think this is a great forum because of the awesome majority of members helping members. I know we see a few unhappy folks and some rightfully so at times but I think this is the best owners forum and RV forum available. A great bunch of folks here make it easier to do what we do as moderators. Thanks to all of you.

Elder1

I also wish to add my thanks and congratz for a very well run and informed Forum. Like so many here Im not new to RVing but I am new to Heartland and this forum has made the transition from our MH to the Big Country a real easy move. Took the rig out for a one nighter just to make sure eveything worked and only found one small item, a drawer that would not stay closed, the hinge was misalined, was a easy fix.