Happy Birthday Heartland Owners Forum - 5 years old!

jbeletti

Hey gang,

We just celebrated a milestone.

The Heartland Owners Forum just turned 5 years old!

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/forum/happybirthday.jpg
(cake by Deb Bylinski - thanks Deb!)

Yep - it was 5 years ago, October 2004 when myself and another HRV product owner founded the Heartland Owners Forum.

We've seen a lot of change and a lot of growth, both in the Forum and with Heartland RVs (HRV) in those 5 years.

Some quick stats...

Forum:

• 6,700 members
  • 11,000 threads
  • 94,000 posts
  • 5 moderators
Club:

• 354 members
  • 20 US Chapters in 18 states
  • 4 Candian Chapters in 4 provinces
  • 25 rallies in 2009
  • 4 non-rally events
HRV:

• 30,000 RVs produced
  • #3 5th wheel producer
  • #11 travel trailer producer
  • 750 employees

Thank you Heartland Owners - you are the best and you make us better everyday.

Jim Beletti

Last edited:

jimtoo

Happy Birthday Heartland Owners Forum! :) Thanks to Jim Beletti for getting this great forum started and keeping it clean and organized.

I am proud to say that I am a member of the Heartland Owners Forum.

Keep up the good work Jim B.

Jim M

SmokeyBare

Gosh ! Happy Birthday Heartland Owners Forum !!

... thinking here.... What does one get for a birthday present for a Forum that seems to have everything already?!?!?! A promise to post more... a promise to read every post completely?!?! Just doesn't seem enough... for a Forum that has given so much over these 5 years...

Best Wishes for Many more years... Heartland Forum !!!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Happy Bithday Forum. Thanks Jim for getting this all started. "We've come a long way baby" is sure an appropriate quote here.

My friends and the DW had a hard time understanding why I wanted to sell our 2008 Montana Mountaineer and buy the Landmark after only one season of camping in the Montana. A whole lot of that decision was because of this forum.

When I tried to find out information on my Montana, I kept being told to "go to your dealer" or "ask your dealer." I couldn't find out anything. Totally different with my Heartland. Thanks to the Forum, all I have to do is ask if I need to know something, I get more answers than I am looking for:) and might even get an opinion or two:D

Thanks Jim. This Forum is fantastic. Here's to the next 5 years, and 5 years beyond that, and five years beyond that, and.......

Jellystone

Heartland Owners Forum

Congratulations Heartland and us owners as well. I know there is a lot of valuable information shared on this forum that Heartland and owners can use. Keep up the good work.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Happy 5th Birthday Heartland Owners Forum. We congratulate the Forum on it's growth and accomplishments. This is truly a great tool for all of us.

Netem

And don't forget without the forum and Jim B we wouldn't have the owners club and the rallys to meet all the other great Heartland owners.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Let's have a RALLY to celebrate and eat some of that beautiful cake. CONGRATULATIONS

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday to the forum..
More importantly..
Thank you to all who take the time to make it so successful!
Jim, CUDOS and a raise!!