Looking for Info/Input on Cyclone 3795

ktmjim

heartland cyclone 3795

I am interested in the new cyclone 3795. Does any one have experience with this rig. It seems the cyclone is built better than other mfg's toyhaulers. What say you?!!

ToyHauler

Love Mine!

I have a 3795 and love it. For the money, there isn't a better rig out there. I looked around at a number of different manufacturers. When you look at all of the features that come standard on a Cyclone, it just can't be beat.

There isn't a lot of information on these units available, but if you take a look at the factory information on the Bighorn, the Cyclone is built off the same platform and shares many of the same traits.

We will see how the unit holds up over time. I would imagine toyhaulers see as much, probably more, abuse than any other type of rig. Taking them to the track, or out to the woods, fully loaded, walking around in motorcycle gear, etc. has got to take a toll on them. Plus, I have two young kids who will give the Cyclone a real test!

Good luck with your decision. So far, I haven't a complaint on our unit.

I have a 3795 and love it. For the money, there isn't a better rig out there. I looked around at a number of different manufacturers. When you look at all of the features that come standard on a Cyclone, it just can't be beat.

There isn't a lot of information on these units available, but if you take a look at the factory information on the Bighorn, the Cyclone is built off the same platform and shares many of the same traits.

We will see how the unit holds up over time. I would imagine toyhaulers see as much, probably more, abuse than any other type of rig. Taking them to the track, or out to the woods, fully loaded, walking around in motorcycle gear, etc. has got to take a toll on them. Plus, I have two young kids who will give the Cyclone a real test!

Good luck with your decision. So far, I haven't a complaint on our unit.

So, its been almost 2 years since this post. What say you now?

Thanks!

Loco

We have a 07 Cyclone with over 12000 miles on it now. We have had our troubles as you can see by my posts over the last two years. But we love our rig now very much. would I buy a new Cyclone now? No Ours is better than the new ones NOW. They have made a lot of changes to these rigs. Some good some bad. Are they nice rigs? YES are they built better than the others NO. The biggest thing that made us buy the 3795 was the King bed the lay out and the Graphics. They did away with King Bed. Big loss. We love our King bed it is great.But over all it is a nice rig. Very little trouble after I did my rebuilds to it. But you better be able to work on it yourself or have a good dealer. They are built better now but like ALL RV they are never the same from one rig to another. I think all RV are put together as fast and cheap as possible. I have seen them all and they are all about the same. It all comes down to what you want in a rig! DO we like our Heartland YES. Should you buy one ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THAT CHOICE. Good luck

Last edited:

rideblue

It has been 2 years since I bought mine. Only minor problems that I fixed myself. We are very happy with the rig. We were looking at the Raptor 3612 also, and the Sandpiper. Everytime we load up and go out we are just SO happy we have the Cyclone!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I don't have the 3795 and it's not just a weekend or vacation toy-hauler. I have my Harley with me, work away from the stick house and have been living in it fulltime since I bought it 2 months ago and I absolutely love it! My first RV! Problem free? No. Easily manageable and tolerable? Definitely. Modify it, make it better, personalize it. It's mine! I looked at it...checked it out...and bought it. I love it. Would I buy it again, after being in it for 2 months and knowing more about it? Absolutely!

Deepsky3539

Had mine for one season ... 2nd about to start

I like the 3795 quite a bit. Layout wise, I think it gives a great deal of garage and open space inside. It's not perfect but there isn't an RV out there that is. I love the little features like the plastic slide trays as well as the utility station in the driver side boot door. I can tell you that she is one heavy rig. With all of the options installed, it males your big truck run like a 4 cylinder Chevy Luv. OK ... That's a bit much but don't plan on running the highways at 75 in cruise control with the overdrive on. Construction seems pretty decent so far. I think a heavy rig like this would tear itself apart if it wasn't built well.

I have a trip to Glacier National Park planned as well as several trips in to some rough mountain roads in the next 4 months. I will definitely know just how well it is put together by this Fall. If I remember, I will post up my experiences this Fall and let you know what I had to fix or not.