Afraid to ask

Ok we are owners of a 2010 Sundance 3000 RK since July 09. Approx. 4000 miles since then. Problems include not being able to fill the fresh water tank, cant make the quick connect propane work with any of my appliances, and cant seem to get the tv to play though the sound system. Knock on wood all is well and good.

Le me hear from other Sundance 3000 RK owners re their experience.:angel:

jnbhobe

Filling the tank- check the vent line. Gas appliances- probably trying to go thru two regulators. sound system- do a search others have fixed theirs. JON

irvin56

quick connections

They are on the low press side of main regulator. You can not have another reg. on the bbq, stove etc. wont work as the ones on them are for use right of tanks. (high pressure)

Duramax1

I experienced a similar problem when filling my fresh water tank. I removed the access panel to the by pass valve area and from there I could see that the problem was being caused by a kink in the hose which enables air to escape from the water tank. Air, not being able to escape, then built up pressure in the tank which made it very difficult to put any more water in the tank.

Hi I have a 3000RK love it as far as your water tank filling the vent line is most likely clogged or kinked, and as far as the propane goes I run my road trip grill and three burner stove off the quick connect what I had to do was get a hose with the matching male end for the quick connect then on your things you want to use you have to unthread the regulator off the connection on your grill which leaves an open pipe end and you then connect the other end of hose with quick connect the grill pipe with two small clamps and you are ready to go just be carefull. Paul

PUG

Pug
I had the same probflfem in my 3950. It was water in the vent line. I cut a piece of vinyl hose, just big enough to cover the screen on the vent in the utility service area and just blow into it to blow the water out of the vent line. Walla it filled up good.

Tom_Diane

What pug says is the way I do it, I keep a 5/16 diam. hose in the fill compartment and blow into it as I begin to fill and no more back flow filling problems.