Check out my rear end

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
OF MY TRUCK. What were YOU thinking I meant?

Picked up a couple of these at Martin Marketing. Very nice. I may have to paint my receiver now.

Mark

Attachments

• 100_0376.JPG
    100_0376.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 552

jbeletti

Nice Mark!

Ya - definitely need to wire brush, POR and paint that hitch area. Then that hitch cover will really pop!

Glad we could give you even more work to do over the winter :) At least you can fit your truck in your garage.

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
A rear end of a different sort. Martin Marketing is right on!

Attachments

• 100_1085.jpg
    100_1085.jpg
    820 KB · Views: 231

rogerlouden

Debbie, love the looks of that truck. The graphics must have come from Heartland. I would like to do something simular on my semi. Are they very pricey?

Roger

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Will Martin Marketing be putting the hitch covers on their website to order, or is it by phone only?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Will Martin Marketing be putting the hitch covers on their website to order, or is it by phone only?

From what I understand they are not on the website yet. I happen to be in the area and stopped by to pick mine up in person. Calling them for now is probably the best route.

Mark

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, my phone order was cancelled. John and Deb Bylinski are down here from NJ and they brought me a birthday present - a Heartland Hitch Cover. What great friends! Thanks John and Deb:D.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well gosh Gus, after reading your post from this afternoon, I looked up the number to Martin's, called and ordered my hitch cover.

So when are you coming down here with mine so I can calll and cancel my order like you did:D

boatto5er

Well gosh Gus, after reading your post from this afternoon, I looked up the number to Martin's, called and ordered my hitch cover.

So when are you coming down here with mine so I can calll and cancel my order like you did:D

If'n he brings yourn... maybe he could on a little bit more and bring mine...:)

Hope you guys aren't holding your breath!:eek::rolleyes:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We've gone as far south as we're gonna go this trip. Maybe next time we can gift a little further south. Happy Birthday Gus!

Where is this Martins Located? What do they charge for this nice looking plug? I would like to have on as I need a hitch plug.

Thanks
Albert

boatto5er

Where is this Martins Located? What do they charge for this nice looking plug? I would like to have on as I need a hitch plug.

Thanks
Albert

Albert - no need to buy one. Everyone attending the rally at Cape Hatteras will get one.

Gus

jnbhobe

WOW Gus just what I need, an excuse to buy a new truck. Or maybe put one in my front hitch on my work truck. JON