Axle Load on 2010?

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Hi -- I'm looking at a 3300RLB 2010. Is the axle load rating always 6000lbs, or is this an option over the minimum. I believe it was less for 2009 and I want to make sure I'm not confused.

Thanks

D

Dave Willis

We added a bedroom slide to the 2010 3300RCB which made it a little heavier than the 2009 models. All the 2010 RCB's have the 6000lbs axles standard.

Thanks,

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Thanks for the info -- I was asking about the 3300 RLB (loft unit) and not the RCB (toy hauler). Is this also the case for the RLB?

Thanks again!

D

Dave Willis

The 6000lbs axles have always been standard on the 3300RLB

Thanks,

thomasinnv

The 6000lbs axles have always been standard on the 3300RLB

Thanks,
actually, standard is 5200# axles with load range D 15" tires. An option was 6000# axles with load range E 16" tires. mine actually came with 6000# axles and 7000# springs. it worked out nicely with the extra 2 leafs being just right to bring the trailer up to perfectly level on the back of the pickup. the 6000# springs were listed as an option on my order sheet. the current brochure still shows 5200# axles as standard, so if that's changed the brochure is out of date.

D

Dave Willis

6000lbs axles with a steel wheel have always been standard on the 3300RLB! The 16" Aluminum has always been an option.

Thanks,

Dave your website is wrong then

Dave, you seem annoyed about the 5200# vs 6000#. Well Heartlands own publications and website still as of right now say 5200# axles on the 3300 RLB. Check out this link to confirm.

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/product.html?id=4&name=&type=&section=specifications

Please do not get angry with us, it is your information that is inconsistent, we are just trying to get the truth. Please help us.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dave Willis

No Sir, I'm not annoyed! The website is a misprint and I will get that changed as soon as possible. The 3300RLB has 6000lbs axles and 16" wheels. Sorry for the confusion on this.

Thanks,

D

Dave Willis

By the way, The Chilli Peppers are one of my favorite music groups! :) Have a nice day!

Thank you

Thank you for the clarification! Nice to know the trailer standards are better then originally posted on the web!! Makes a great looking trailer look even better!! Thanks for the info, Chilli Peppers rock, but nickname was not derived from them.