Any ETA to updated NT Brochure/Website?

Hi:

I was wondering if Heartland is planning on updating their website with the new/changed models that are being made now as well as the brochure pdf files?

I am in particular interested in the North Trail part being updated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Heartland Staff:

Do any of you know or can you find out when the new brochure for North Trail will be available as a PDF?

Thanks in advance.

jbeletti

Literature and the Heartland website for the upcoming 2011 model year product will not be published until usually after January 1.

Dealers continue to have a supply of current model year (2010) product on-hand. As such, literature and the website is geared toward that.

If you have some specific questions on new model year changes, feel free to call Heartland directly (574-262-5992) and ask for Mike Creech, Brand Manager for North Trail/Edge.

Jim

Thanks for the reply Jim.

I guess I'll just have to be patient.

I just hope there are drastic changes to the 31 BDSS; as a previous trailer we were going to buy; completely changed the model we licked from one year to the next.

I was lucky and found a PDF of the 2011 North Trail Trailers. (Not sure if I can put the link in here or not).

It seems the following has changed on the 31BDSS:

- Electric Awning
- DVD Player
- LCD TV
- Porcelin Toilet
- Large Window my Kitchen Table (lose the over-head cabinets)
- Propane Stove/Oven with separte Microwave instead of Half-Time Oven
- New fabric option - Camel Suede

New Options:

- Electric Stabalizers (Won't be getting this; as we are going seasonal
and won't need to adjust too often)

So the changes don't seem to drastic, so we will probably be ordering one in the near future for delivery in May. :) I can still upgrade the AC and the Mattress; which were the only Options we wanted.

Does anyone know if you can still order with the Manual Awning? If not, I guess I'll have to get use to the power one. :D

Thanks