Affordable RV Newcastle CA

piach

Just curious if anyone has had trouble getting parts delivered to a authorized Heartland repair place. I had a few friends tell me how great this place was and have been happy in dealing with them in the past until now. I have 2009 3490 BHS that we bought in July 09 and have used once. After our first trip, we came up with our list of things to be fixed. Most if it minor or so I thought. I brought our RV in Aug 10 2009 and still do not have it back. All phone calls have come from me to inquire what the hold-up is. The biggest repair items were a broken outside shower, blown outside speaker, and a window gasket that needed to be replaced. My last coversation is that they are still waiting for these items to come in. I would assume that these are not specialty items and should be readily available. Well, just about 3 months later, still waiting. Any suggestions?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would definitely call Heartland Customer Service in the morning. Have your VIN ready and explain your situation.

piach

Thats my next step. I called the dealer I bought the RV through, explained the situation, was supposed to get a call back, well nothing today.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Don't wait on the dealer. Call Heartland Customer Service or Heartland Parts and find out if they have received the order from the dealer. Many dealers fax in the order for parts and do not follow up to see if the faxed order was received. And yes some dealers will lie to you ... imagine that...

piach

Got a call today from "Gary" the west coast rep and he took care of things. I should get it back Monday. Thanks for the help and look forward to future discussions.