Wallpaper Border

L'l John

In our new BH 3400 the border on the wallpaper is not exactly lined up in one of the slides. The entertainment slide border is off line with the rest of the border on other walls.
How hard is it to change the border?
Anyone ever seen this before?
:(

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
wallpaper boarder

John
our wallpaper boarder is not the same all of the way around either. The kictchen is down about 1 1/4" from the rest. The dealer has ordered new boarder tape and will replace it.:)

L'l John

Going back to dealer soon

I have an appointment with my dealer to go over about a single spaced page of issues next week.
Hopefully they will be able to take care of the wall paper border.
We had not even noticed it until we were showing off our new RV to friends who immediately pointed out the 2-1/2 inch mis-alignment. Both in the entertainment slide and also the stool room.
Just another example much of needed quality inspection at the factory. :eek:

L'l John

Chopperbill,

No, I thought that since I was taking the camper back to the Dealer for a bunch of other things that I will let them see to it. I guess if that was the only thing that needed dealer attention, I would probably try that, instead of making the trip.

K

Ken Washington

I am pertty sure that it is self-stick. I have been thinking about just taking our's off. Can't talk Sue into it at this point. In our Grand Cayon, there is very little of it anyway.
Ken

L'l John said:
In our new BH 3400 the border on the wallpaper is not exactly lined up in one of the slides. The entertainment slide border is off line with the rest of the border on other walls.:(
---------------------

We ordered our trailer without the ugly border wallpaper. The walls look so much better without it.

Bill B. (Michigan))None

Midastouch

Could do without the border ...

I'm not into the wallpaper border myself ... thought about ordering without it also, but I figured I could take it off at a later date and as stated earlier, I don't think there is much in a Grand Canyon anyway.:)

L'l John

Well, I didn't know the border could be deleted on order. Actually, It should be put on correctly to begin with.:mad:

Midastouch

Lil John ...

I didn't know it could be deleted either and I agree as I'm sure everyone else would that it should be put on straight!:eek: Kinda stands out!:eek: