Tredit tire

Mariposa

back in July Tredit tire sent me a new rim and said they would pay for the mounting and dismounting. I sent the old rim back and paper work as requested.
I had kind of forgotten about the money feeling luckily I got the rim at no cost.
today I got a check from Tredit tire for the tire service. Now I can get two cups of coffee and a donut.
Good things happen if one wait long enough.
Bob

loafer

Thats a credit to Tredit so to speak good on them for coming thru true to their word
I am sure it cost more to process the credit but thats bussiness
Good on them
Bill

cjhicks

We were on the way to Maine in July when we had a blow out. Put on our spare and went on our way. A couple of weeks later I called Tredit and they said that they would send us a new tire to our home. When I told them that we were on the road and needed it for a spare they send a new tire via Fedex from Tenn to a tire shop a half a mile from the Campgroud in Maine. Very Good people to deal with. :)

Rmcgrath53

They also did well by me. The finish on the aluminum rims had spider stress cracks in the finish. They sent me 4 new rims and paid to have the tires swaped on . I then bought all new lugnuts while at it. Cant complain at all about their service.
ron