Thank you Tim Meade and Flair

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Since I already had an appointment with Heartland to have some items taken care of I thought I would contact Flair about getting some frayed piping on my couch cushions taken care of. I emailed Tim Meade and we made arraingments to take care of them. When I arrived at Heartland on Monday I received a call from Fred, he is a technician for Flair. Fred met me at the factory and he immediately got inside my coach and he started to take off the seat cushions. He also had the replacement cover ready to put on. Well after he removed the cushions and then the covers he started in on stuffing the cushions into the covers but thought it would be better if he took them back to the factory and stuff it with a special machine there. Well as it happens I ended up returning home for a few days and would return on Friday. When I returned Friday I found the couch all back together and it was like new. I can't say enough about how great Tim and Fred where to deal with. When I returned on Friday I stopped by Flair to meet and thank Tim and Fred. I did meet Tim but Fred was already out on another delivery. Tim was really great and took me through the factory. What an awesome place.

Thank you again Tim and Fred,

Mark

2010augusta

I second that! I was sent a new (and improved) leather recliner after one of ours broke. It took a while to get but that was not a big deal as we were on the road and moving to a new state.

Thanks Again Mr. Meade and the rest of the crew at Flair.

SilverRhino

I heartily agree.......Tim Meade is the man! Took care of my issues quickly and effeciently......even answered eMails on the 4th of July weekend!